Did you know I offer a neighborhood discount for photo shoots in Forest Park? Forest Park is a gorgeous bit of green space in Queens, and it’s right around the corner from my house. If your family is looking for a short family portrait session, and this is the perfect option. I’ve got all the details about my Forest Park photo shoot neighborhood discount in today’s blog post!
Katie and Chris’s Family
Let me start off by introducing Katie and Chris. I had the pleasure of photographing their family recently in Forest Park. These two just moved to Forest Hills from Brooklyn, and they were thrilled to find such a nice park steps away from their home.
Introducing Forest Park
In case you’re not familiar with Forest Park, the park covers over 500 acres in Queens and includes a number of sports facilities, hiking trails, and even a carousel. The part of Forest Park right next to me in Kew Gardens has a nice open area, plenty of beautiful trees, and a fantastic playground. Everything you need to make some wonderful family memories in front of the camera!
Forest Park Photo Shoot Neighborhood Discount
My family portrait sessions are normally an hour and a half long, and costs $450. But if you’ve got a little one with a short attention span and know that you are not going to use that much time, then this quickie session is perfect for just $300. You get the same benefits during your hour hour-long session, including:
- A pre-shoot consultation, during which I work with you to develop a shot list and help you with what to wear, posing strategies, and location suggestions
- No limits on the number of photos taken: on average, 50-75 photos delivered for every hour of portraiture
- Post-production editing and color correction for all images, including minor blemish removal
- Images include personal-use print release; no watermarks ever
- Digital files delivered in three different formats: low-resolution for online use, high-resolution color, and high-resolution black and white
- An online, password-protected gallery to conveniently share your photos and order prints
- The best 20+ images are ready to view within 48 hours and will be posted online for you to share
- Final delivery of all edited images within four weeks’ time (five weeks for any portraits taken in Sept/Oct/Nov)
- All images are delivered in JPG format via digital download
The deal is that the session is limited to the space of Forest Park bordered by Metropolitan Avenue, Union Turnpike, and Park Lane. This is all the space you need for a great portrait session. There are plenty of background options in this section of Forest Park, including a native planting area, beautiful trees, and a playground that’s always popular. You can check out some of my past sessions in Forest Park here, here, and here.
So if you live around the corner, drop me a line and let’s set up a time to schedule your family portrait session in Forest Park. Our community has a lot to offer, and I am always happy to work with my fellow neighbors.
If you would like to see more images from my family portrait portfolio, then please visit my website – KellyWilliamsPhotographer.com